Hi guys! I’m still working on putting together the whole tutorial with the learning scheduler – but it’s proving to be a task to explain all the steps. I have to do this in my spare time, and I also need to actually make progress in learning Nazir. But I’d like to share what’s been done so far.
Here’s a link to the Google Sheet. You’ll need to make a copy (File > Make a copy) to be able to try it out.
Here is a GitHub Gist of the code:
What it does so far:
- Generates a list
- Displays how many blatt you have done.
- Displays how many you have left.
- Updates the blatt per day based on how much you indicate you’ve done
- Updates the schedule based on when you indicate you’ve learned the blatt
What it doesn’t yet do:
- Customize your learning plan based on how many blatt you have left / how many days you have left.
- Sync with Gmail or Google Calendar.
I will update this post when changes are made. (On the blog, not Medium.
This page on the Google Docs is particularly relevant.Follow Dew of Your Youth on Social Media!